Email Contact: truth (at) thematrixhasyou (dot) org
THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO VOLUNTEER
FOR MILITARY SERVICE:
The requirement to "submit to registration" for selective service is mandatory. The United States Congress produced the law, and the United States Executive (President) signed into law, the mandatory requirement for every male citizen between 18 and 26 "to present himself for and submit to registration." 50 Appendix United States Code 453(a).
When military draft is authorized, Selective Service Registrants are those individuals from whom the military selects their cannon fodder.
ACTION: REFUSE TO VOLUNTEER FOR MILITARY DUTY
1. When reaching the age of 18, a male citizen is required by statute to present himself for, submit to, and provide such information required by regulation for registration. (See statute below)
2. Pursuant to the regulations, 34 CFR 1615.4(a), the Registrant is required: a. ."to complete the registration process by a method prescribed by the Director of Selective Service ."
3. The Director of Selective Service has devised a means of registration by mail, and has conveniently provided for the prospective registrant to receive a "Mail back Card" in the U.S. mail, on or about the 18th birthday, or, such "Mail back Card" may be picked up at any U.S. Post Office and mailed to Selective Service. LAWFUL RESPONSE and PROCEDURE:
4. Upon receipt of the Selective Service "Mail back Card," (or if one is not received by mail, get one at the Post Office), do not enter any data onto the Selective Service Mail back Card.
5. On a single sheet of paper enter the following: a. Name b. Date of birth c. Sex d. Social Security Account Number (SSAN) [if you have one] e. current mailing address f. permanent residence [usually Mom - Dad's address] g. telephone number h. date the information is provided i. signature
6. Sign the paper in front of a notary, and have the embossed seal applied to the paper. Make several original copies, the notary won't mind. (ALWAYS KEEP AN "ORIGINAL" FOR YOUR RECORDS)
See Compliance FORM PDF file.
7. Staple the information sheet to the "Mail back Card" and mail it to: Selective Service System National Headquarters Arlington, Virginia 22209-2425
8. That's it. You just "presented," "submitted," and "provided," as required by statute in order to complete the registration process. Now it is up to Selective Service to do the actual registration. a. Did you ever see a horse register for a race? The horse is "registered" by the promoters of the race - not the horse.
AFTER REGISTRATION, YOU ARE A "REGISTRANT"
9. After "registration" for Selective Service, you may receive a "draft
notice," the order to
10. After reporting, the Selective Service Registrant will receive physical and mental tests . after which a Selective Service Classification will be assigned. (Usually a number indicating whether the Registrant is A1 (first called) . all the way down to 4F (unfit for duty).
NOTE: NEVER SIGN ANY PAPER HANDED TO YOU BY MILITARY, OR SELECTIVE SERVICE PERSONNEL!! IF CONFRONTED, AND YOU THINK YOU MUST SIGN ALWAYS PREFACE YOUR COERCED SIGNATURE WITH "c.f."
BETTER NOT TO SIGN
If you feel compelled to sign, enter signature like this: (a.) i.e., [ c.f. John Doe ] i. COACTU FACIAS = (c.f.) = Caused by compulsion. ii. COACTU: by force, under compulsion.
(1) From: Latin Wordlist: [http://www.nd.edu/%7earchives/ccc.htm] University of Notre Dame, [http://www.nd.edu/]
(2) COMPULSION: The forcible inducement to an act. (Bouvier's Law Dictionary, 1856 Ed.) iii. FACIAS: That you cause. (Black's Law Dictionary, 5th Ed., p.531 (BLD5-531);
11. The Registrant is then told to report for "induction." (This may take place where the physical and mental tests are conducted).
12. At the final phase of the induction process, a military recruiting officer will order the Registrant, and any other Registrants present, to "line up on the line." (a line, or several lines, is/are painted on the floor).
13. A military recruiting officer will then order all those "joining the army," (or whatever) to "take one step forward" .
14. THOSE WHO LINE UP AS ORDERED AND TAKE ONE STEP FORWARD JUST "VOLUNTEERED!"
BY TAKING ONE STEP FORWARD, YOU CONVERT YOUR "REGISTRANT" STATUS INTO THAT OF AN "INDUCTEE"!!!!
15. The oath is administered:
"I, (name) do solemnly swear that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the United States of America and will defend it against all enemies foreign and domestic, and will obey the orders of the President and the officers appointed over me, so help me God." a. Those who "voluntarily" stepped forward CANNOT NOW CLAIM THEY WERE "DRAFTED" . they voluntarily lined up, stepped forward, and took the Oath -- voluntarily!
16. A FREE American CANNOT be forced to VOLUNTARILY SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AND TO OBEY THE ORDERS OF THE PRESIDENT AND HIS APPOINTED OFFICERS, an act that is required after one takes the voluntary "one step forward" to indicate acquiescence to induction into the armed forces.
17. TAKING ONE STEP FORWARD AND THEN SWEARING ALLEGIANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AND TO OBEY THE ORDERS OF THE PRESIDENT AND HIS APPOINTED OFFICERS IS A WAIVER OF ALL OF THE PROTECTIONS OF THE CONSTITUTION. As paradoxical as it may sound, taking that "one step forward," is the indicia that you just stepped out from under the protections of the Constitution, what ever that may be, and stepped into the purview of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ).
18. WHAT IS NOT MANDATORY, is that the Selective Service Registrant TAKE ONE STEP FORWARD and swear allegiance to the Constitution of the United States and to obey the orders of the President and his appointed officers.
19. It is unlawful for anyone, including the United States, to force you by threat, coercion, or violence, to VOLUNTARILY swear allegiance to the Constitution of the United States and to obey the orders of the President and his appointed officers.
20. A Selective Service Registrant cannot be "inducted" without first having demonstrated, in front of witnesses, some outward sign or signal of being of a mind to VOLUNTEER for induction and service in the military, and that such action is taken without reservation, coercion, threat, or violence. TO AVOID THE TRAP -
21. When commanded to "LINE UP ON THIS LINE," DO NOT LINE UP WITH THE REST OF THE IDIOTS!! sit down on the floor wherever you happen to be. Resist going to the line!
22. If you wake up out of your stupor long enough to discern that you have actually "lined up on the line," when commanded to "TAKE ONE STEP FORWARD," DO NOT MOVE FORWARD, just sit down right where you are standing. RESIST THE ALMOST UNCONTROLLABLE URGE TO STEP FORWARD!
23. This will draw immediate attention from the recruiter. The Recruiter will astutely notice that you DID NOT GO TO THE LINE OR TAKE ONE STEP FORWARD, AND THAT BY SITTING DOWN YOU HAVE INDICATED THAT YOU DID NOT VOLUNTEER, OR THAT SOMETHING IS DREADFULLY WRONG -- WITH YOU.
24. The recruiter will probably say something like: a. "What's the matter with you, don't you know what 'go to the line,' or 'take one step forward' means?"
25. Registrant responds, a. "Sure I do, but I AM NOT VOLUNTEERING TO SERVE IN THE MILITARY . I will not voluntarily swear myself into the service."
26. All of the other Registrants will be excused from the room, or you will be taken away.
27. Registrant will be coerced to volunteer . at first . then, possibly, when it is determined that the Registrant intends to stand his ground, the military officer will get loud. In your face. Registrant may be yelled at, called names and insulted, possibly even assaulted.
28. If Registrant stands his ground, eventually the tormentors will give up and may even make an arrest on some frivolous charge. However, the Registrant has violated NO LAW, and will eventually be released and allowed to go home.
29. The military is composed only of VOLUNTEERS.
30. There is a Constitutional prohibition against "involuntary servitude," which is why NO ONE IS TRULY EVER "DRAFTED" AND MUST BE "SEDUCED" INTO VOLUNTEERING! ---------- DO NOT REFUSE INDUCTION!!
DO NOT REFUSE TO BE INDUCTED!!
---------- IF ASKED, "ARE YOU REFUSING INDUCTION?!" or "ARE YOU REFUSING TO BE INDUCTED?!"
ANSWER NO! I AM NOT REFUSING INDUCTION!
(with that answer you are also not volunteering! and you are not breaking any laws!)
At this point, this writer, with the knowledge he now has possession of, would say something like:
NO! I AM NOT REFUSING INDUCTION!! SO, GET TO "INDUCTIN"!! IF YOU HAVE THE STATUTORY AUTHORITY TO "INDUCT" ME, DO IT!! I DON'T HAVE TO "VOLUNTEER" BY TAKING "ONE STEP FORWARD!"
Get a copy of the 1970 film "AKA: Cassius Clay," you will hear a Lt. Col. reveal the secret
of avoiding being drafted into the military.
You can find the video segment of the VHS format by fast forwarding to index number 1:07:00 (approximately).
Listen to 51 Second Explanation of "Induction Scene" by a military Lt. Colonel type person from "AKA: Cassius Clay" 1970 film
Listen to 3min:57sec. Explanation of "Induction Scene" by a military Lt. Colonel type person as shown in the film "AKA: Cassius Clay" 1970
By the way: Ali was convicted by a Texas jury of violation of the Selective Service Act -- "refusing induction"; fined $10,000.00 and sentenced to 5 years in prison. In 1971 the Clay vs US United States Supreme Court overturned, and threw out the conviction. Ali never paid the fine or went to prison over the issue.
You can avoid being all you can be in the military --
Do you know what happens to military targets?
If you do this correctly, you will be dismissed, and may go on your way.
---------- POSSIBLE INDUCTION SCENE CONFRONTATION DIALOG: If told that you are required to follow instructions, ask: "Are you ordering me to follow your command?" If the recruiter says "No," then obviously you're OK. If the recruiter says anything else, repeat the question until you get "Yes" or "No." If the officer says "Yes," then: "By what authority do you, a military officer, order me, a civilian to follow your command?" If the recruiter says "I order you by the authority of the United States Government" (or "the President" or some other equally ridiculous bull) then: "I'd like to read the law that gives you the authority to order me to "take one step forward" "swear an oath" to evidence voluntary acceptance of servitude. "Will you please show me such law in the United States Code?" "I want to see the law as it is printed in a volume of the United States Code." Another thing to say is: "Am I free to go?" If the recruiter says "Yes," then leave. After a "Yes," answer to the "Am I free to go?" question, the officers would look bad ordering an arrest. If the recruiter says "No," then "Am I under arrest?" "Am I your prisoner?" "Am I kidnapped?" "If I'm not free to leave, then what is my status?" Keep repeating the question(s) until you get an answer. If you ask the question three times and don't get a yes or no, then "Well I must be free to go, because I asked you three times and you won't give me an answer."Then, turn around and leave. If the military person keeps trying to interact, just keep repeating the question. Another thing to say is:"I want an attorney."DO NOT MAKE ANY EXCUSES i.e. "conscientious objector," "I got rights!" etc.
INDUCTION CAN ONLY BE ACCOMPLISHED BY: The outward sign or signal of being of a mind to VOLUNTEER for induction and service in the military, and indicated by; a. VOLUNTARY COMPLIANCE to the command - "LINE UP ON THIS LINE," and b. VOLUNTARY COMPLIANCE to the command - "TAKE ONE STEP FORWARD," and c. VOLUNTARILY COMPLIANCE to the command - "RAISE YOUR RIGHT HAND," and d. VOLUNTARY COMPLIANCE to the command - "REPEAT AFTER ME," and e. VOLUNTARILY SWEARING ALLEGIANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AND TO OBEY THE ORDERS OF THE PRESIDENT AND HIS APPOINTED OFFICERS.
JUST REFUSE TO VOLUNTEER!
----------SELECTIVE SERVICE LAW "PRESENT HIMSELF FOR and SUBMIT TO REGISTRATION"
UNITED STATES CODE
TITLE 50, APPENDIX - WAR AND NATIONAL DEFENSE
MILITARY SELECTIVE SERVICE ACT
ACT JUNE 24, 1948, CH. 625, 62 STAT. 604
Sec. 453. Registration [in part - emphasis added]
(a) Except as otherwise provided in this title (sections 451 to 471a of this Appendix)
it shall be the duty of every male citizen of the United States, and every other male person residing in the United States, who, on the day or days fixed for the first or any subsequent registration, is between the ages of eighteen and twenty-six, to present himself for and
submit to registration at such time or times and place or places, and in such manner, as shall be determined by proclamation of the President and by rules and regulations prescribed hereunder.
(b) Regulations prescribed pursuant to subsection (a)may require that persons presenting themselves for and Submitting to registration under this section provide, as part of such registration, such identifying information (including date of birth, address, and social security account number) as such regulations may prescribe.
(June 24, 1948, ch. 625, title I, 3, 62 Stat. 605; June 19, 1951, ch. 144, title I, 1(c), 65 Stat. 76; Pub. L. 92-129, title I, 101(a)(2), Sept. 28, 1971, 85 Stat. 348; Pub. L. 97-86, title IX, 916(a), Dec. 1, 1981, 95 Stat. 1129.)
UNITED STATES CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS (CFR)
32 CFR Chapter XVI
1615.3 Registration procedures.
Persons required by selective service law and the Proclamation of the President to register shall be registered in accord with procedures prescribed by the Director of Selective Service.
32 CFR Ch. XVI (7- 1- 01 Edition)
1615.4 Duty of persons required to register. (See Registration Form)
A person required by selective service law to register has the duty: (a) To complete the registration process by a method prescribed by the Director of Selective Service and to record thereon his
date of birth,
Social Security Account Number (SSAN),
current mailing address,
and signature, if requested; and
(b) To submit for inspection, upon request, evidence of his identity to a person authorized to accept the registration information. Evidence of identity may be a birth certificate,
motor vehicle operator's license, student's identification card, United States Passport, or
a similar document. [45 FR 48130, July 18, 1980, as amended at 65 FR 60101, Oct. 10, 2000]